Header

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Dhobi Ghat



I  recently saw the Film Dhobi Ghat .. to be honest .. I can't say it moved me as much as Aamir Khans other ones like 3idiots and Peepli live , I guess it was in a different class ..I did like the  camera work  coz of my liking towards hand held camera move like amateurish ...Hmmm. sorta like the  3d move surfs up ..  but then again  though the concept was nice , to me it didnt lead me anywhere .. May be this all becoz I expected a bit too much from the  film . .Having said that , Aamir Khans recent  films was always  nice watch  ..  no complaints though :-), But I guess its more about the City Mumbai and different lives people live there rather than the  characters them selves much  , I also did like the the photography in  it  , I  was in  this city last April and I  still  as then  believe my visit to this place was way too short ...watching this picture only drove that feeling in ...:-)..I will watch it again .

The Image is from IMDb

Here is link to from  IMDb http://www.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi2361105177/  gives a bit insight in to behind the scenes .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More